Why English teachers are important

The words are the same. Only the punctuation changes…

Dear Thomas,
I want a man who knows what love is all about. You are generous, kind, thoughtful. People who are not like you admit to being useless and inferior. You have ruined me for other men. I yearn for you. I have no feelings whatsoever when we’re apart. I can be forever happy–will you let me be yours?
Maria
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Dear Thomas,
I want a man who knows what love is. All about you are generous, kind, thoughtful people, who are not like you. Admit to being useless and inferior. You have ruined me. For other men, I yearn. For you, I have no feelings whatsoever. When we’re apart, I can be forever happy. Will you let me be?Yours,
Maria

See :
http://coffeeklatch.pfitzinger.net/2009/11/13/why-english-teachers-are-important/.

No comments: