Found on Coffee Klatch, which gives me a good laugh from time to time.
- Rome did not create a great empire by having meetings. They did it by killing all those who opposed them.
- If you can stay calm, while all around you is chaos, then you probably haven’t completely understood the seriousness of the situation.
- Doing a job right the first time gets the job done. Doing the job wrong fourteen times gives you job security.
- Eagles may soar, but weasels don’t get sucked into jet engines.
- Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity.
- A person who smiles in the face of adversity probably has a scapegoat.
- Plagiarism saves time.
- If at first you don’t succeed, try management.
- Teamwork means never having to take all the blame yourself.
- Never underestimate the power of very stupid people in large groups.
- Go the extra mile. It makes your boss look like an incompetent slacker.
- Indecision is the key to flexibility.
More on : http://coffeeklatch.pfitzinger.net/.