Reactions

Over the last couple of months the number of "spam" reactions on my blog has risen significantly. I must have an internet reputation as a major consumer of erection enhancing products and other pharmaceutical garbage or rubbish.

I have now activated the word verifications for reactions, which should lower the number of spam reactions getting through.

At this occasion, I repeat that I shall continue to moderate all the remaining reactions.

People who disagree are as welcome as people who agree with the confused contrarian who is writing these posts, but I shall not accept utterly stupid, aggressive or possibly hurtful personal comments, or comments which have nothing whatsoever to do with the content of the posts to which they are linked.

If you cannot agree with these rules, please take your business elsewhere.

No comments: