Idiots

IDIOTS IN FOOD SERVICE
My daughter went to a local Taco Bell and ordered a taco. She asked the individual behind the counter for “minimal lettuce.” He said he was sorry, but they only had iceberg.

IDIOTS AT THE AIRPORT
I was at the airport, checking in at the gate, when the airport employee asked, “Has anyone put anything in your baggage without your knowledge?” I said, “If it was without my knowledge, how would I know?” He smiled and nodded knowingly, “That’s why we ask.”

IDIOTS ON THE ROAD
The stoplight on the corner buzzes when it is safe to cross the street. I was crossing with an intellectually-challenged coworker of mine, when she asked if I knew what the buzzer was for. I explained that it signals blind people when the light is red. She responded, appalled, “What on earth are blind people doing driving?”

IDIOTS IN MANAGEMENT
At a good-bye lunch for an old and dear coworker who was leaving the company due to “downsizing,” our manager spoke up and said, “This is fun. We should have lunch like this more often.” Not another word was spoken. We just looked at each other like deer staring into the headlights of an approaching truck.

Extracts from Coffeeklatch.

1 comment:

Pablo Carpintero said...

Idiots in politics : vul zelf maar in.