Grumpy

Last night, I could not sleep and I watched a small part of the discussion between America's two presidential candidates. I couldn't keep on watching.

What I saw and heard frightened me almost beyond words. Maybe I was grumpy because of my lack of sleep, but the body language of those two guys, although totally different, was eloquent beyond words. A dogmatic "dry old stick" against a dogmatic "car salesman", both promising earth on heaven, and both ignoring (the world wide threat being born out of) America's international policy debacle, its (possibly) coming economic and financial demise, and the extent of its social wasteland.

I wrote it before, and I will write it again : poor America.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You think I exagerate ? Read "Imbecilic tedium" on http://www.counterpunch.org/cockburn10082008.html.