Sitemeter again

I continue to wonder how the sitemeter operates. According to that programme, I move every day and I have lived all over the province of East Flanders, by occasion even in Brabant and Antwerp.

But I have three regular readers who never ever have a change of address : one in California, one in France and one in Hainaut province. All other readers participate in a kind of geographical dance but these three do not. "Va-t-en comprendre" as they say in Brussels.

I look up the sitemeter almost daily : I like to have a rough idea of the number of readers and of their approximate location.

A couple of days ago I saw that someone had made a hit on my blog with a query about "agophobia". I did not have the foggiest idea what that was or when I could have written about it. So I looked it up and saw that on February 25 I had written "agophobia" instead of "agoraphobia". Or the sitemeter as an unexpected if indirect spelling check.

No comments: