Good news from Rome ?

For practising Roman catholics only.

Receiving the Eucharist on the tongue while kneeling will become the norm at papal liturgies, said the Vatican's liturgist.

Read : http://www.catholicnews.com/data/stories/cns/0803381.htm.

I hope this is true. I knew this guy was going to try to turn the ship around, even if it kills him. Well done !

I have a belly full of those would-be modern, politically correct priests who do not believe the fundamentals of their faith any more, who despise dogmas and fabricate moral rules according to the circumstances. Unfortunately, I have met my share of them. Fortunately, they are not a majority, but they do a lot of damage none the less.

Communion in the hand was one of their inventions, and respect for the sacrament went out the window.

Either you believe and follow the rules of the club, or you get out. There are more than enough alternative clubs available.

No comments: