Bloggy, blog

A blog is a dangerous instrument.

When I didn't blog, I had as many questions and remarks as I have now, but then I just kept them under my hat, and my blood pressure went ballistic.

Now I just throw them on my blog. It most certainly does not much good for society, but then society doesn't care about my state of mind, or about my opinions. It is however an excellent way to lower my blood pressure. And nobody is obliged to read my rantings. If you don't agree, that is perfectly all right. Just stop reading. There are zillions of other blogs out there.

And yes, I know I am wasting resources. But then I look at 99 out of 100 television channels, or I read 75 out of 100 papers and I just can't compete with them for sheer wastefullness.

3 comments:

Zimbob said...

I for one would surely miss your rantings if you weren't blogging. Even though I don't always agree, I totally appreciate the therapeutic value. Keep 'em coming, you know you need it ;-)

Lebbercherrie said...

Couldn't say it better, Zimbob. So true.

Anonymous said...

Much cheaper than a shrink anyway.
Thanks gents.