Up to date

So, I'm up to date with the day by day articles remembering my known direct ancestors. That has been a bit of a struggle. But I shall not stay on top for long and new delays will appear, because I plan another trip in the first half of september. However, I shall cross that bridge when I get to it.

God willing, I plan to use the present system (short description of my descendence from a given person) for a full year. That shall conclude a first overview. Afterwards, I shall try to describe the various couples in my ascendancy in more detail, list their children - the brothers and sisters of my ancestors - and their circumstances. I shall also report on additional newly discovered links in my ancestry.

And I would like to write more articles on local history.

Hopefully, by then, I shall also have included all my data in a good genealogical program, allowing for a dynamic overview of all the links in my ascendency - that is something one can not really do in a blog.

A big, big program !

No comments: