Climate

A couple of weeks ago I enjoyed temperatures of up to 32 ° C in the southern Ardèche. That is high summer according to Belgian standards. Now I read in the media that most of southern France has been suffering hellish weather with waves of up to 10 meters on the Côte d'Azur - some observers write about the wave of the century - and abundant snow in the Pyrenées mountains and throughout large sections of southern France. I read that the Ardèche and Auvergne also had their part of the snow. I wonder whether that was on the high "plains" only or in the valleys as well.

I was fortunate to be there when I was and not now ...

1 comment:

Pablo Carpintero said...

In as far as I know there has been no recent snow in Lourdes, France, but it has been raining cats and dogs. But that is not exceptional ...