Belgium

What is to be the outcome of an increasingly bitter struggle : a very nasty divorce or a miraculous (the word is not too strong) reconciliation ?

Goodwill has evaporated on both sides of the fence and I, for one, have made up my mind.

There may be a temporary lull in the sometimes very hateful divorce proceedings but the point of no return lies behind us. It is just a matter of time. It may happen in a couple of days or years from now, but happen it shall. Too much has been said. Too much has been done.

This country is falling to pieces because its inhabitants are stupid egocentric nincompoops or indifferent buffoons. Seen from that perspective, it might be best for everyone to limit the suffering and agony.

I have been fighting a losing battle. I think I shall have to start looking for a new home, probably in France.

No comments: