Reactions

-- Oeps ... I inadvertently published a suspect reaction wich I wanted to read befor publication. Oeps ... no way to know where that reaction has landed. I would be useful if Blogger gave an indication of the post to which reactions are supposed to be linked. But no ... that must be way too complicated.

-- Quite by accident I saw some images of the marriage of a Swedish princess on TV this afternoon. The spectacle was repeated on four channels at least. I know I have my own special ideas and am not considered fully normal by many people ; still I ask myself how it is possible to give so much attention to such an insignificant "fait divers". What is this unhealthy fascination with royalty ... this is the 21th century you know.

1 comment:

Pablo Carpintero said...

Sorry - I just have to learn how to use Blogger !