Status questionis 2

I never expected a flood of reactions on my blog. Finding a blog one might be interested in is largely a question of luck and mine is quite new ; the number of bloggers or genealogists interested in the families listed on my blog must be limited, and I'm sure nobody is waiting for my contrarian comments.

But the few reactions I get tend to address my contrary comments rather than my genealogy. Again, no problem. I am a contrarian, and I write this blog mainly for my own enjoyment, but reactions to my genealogy are more than welcome, including additional information and corrections. I expect I have made my share of mistakes and have found some already in secondary sources I used.

I also am willing to share my data with other interested parties, although that will become much easier if and when my website will have been developed and published.

No comments: