Filtering

Do a Google for "the confused contrarian" and select images. You will find 88 hits, one of which comes from my blog. The 87 others come from one of the blogs of Jeffrey Smith "Let Britannia Rise", http://letbritanniarise.blogspot.com/.

Jeff who is a very active blogger with some ten blogs (and magnificant pictures and illustrations) has put a link to my blog on Let Britannia Rise. I really enjoy his blogs and rarely miss a day !

Now, I might consider starting a grumble because Google ignores the (very average) pictures in my blog. Quite the contrary, Jeffrey's illustrations are a joy for the eye and Google does us all a favor in selecting them !

And boy, do I also enjoy his rantings on historical, religious or even architectural subjects !!

Keep going, Jeffrey !

No comments: