Yes, I am back

To my very few regular readers : yes, I am back, and really sorry to be.

I don't really feel the urgent need to comment on the happenings of the last few days, except for two points :

-- the unbelievable, bottomless pit of stupidity of our Belgian politicians who are indeed dead intent on destroying our country and our welfare : these have to be sacrificed on the altar of their arrogant egocentricity : better be the king of a graveyard than a servant of a prosperous country...

It is a deep shame indeed that there is no law against this kind of criminal adventurers.

-- the world wide financial crisis, which widened into an international chasm and deepened into a terryfying pit last week, and which endangers our savings, our jobs, and even world peace. The game addicts, sometimes called bankers or world business leaders, who operated those banks ware immeasurably more stupid and arrogant than our Belgian politicians.

Greed was their god, is their god, and will be their god. This is the worst crisis since the 1930's ... and it may turn much worse still.

-- Remember I predicted all this, in tempore non suspecto, when all politicians and bankers were singing us their lullabies.

-- But sometimes, some good is born out of deep and bottomless pain. Let us hope that something good comes out of this horrible mess. Personally I don't believe it, but feel free to do so.

-- As for my absence : I made an almost heavenly "tour de France" in absolutely outstanding company. The focus of the trip was Lourdes, my second home. That's all you need to know for the time being.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back and good to know you've had a 'smashing' time in good ol' France.
Fromage!