Sad

So we weren't swallowed by the black hole on wednesday - much ado about nothing - but I am getting scared stiff nevertheless when I listen to the comments of (and the comments about) America's would-be presidentials, all four of them.

I do not think any of them can do worse than Dubya - although I wouldn't care to bet on that issue - but I have lost all hope that they will do better.

Poor America ... I sincerely hope time will prove me wrong !

By the way, black hole or not, there will be no new posting on this blog for over a week.

1 comment:

Zimbob said...

By 'Black Hole', do you mean Obama (who is, in my humble opinion the best option in this election) or do you mean the prestigious experiment that could 'ave been' the world's end?

Anyway... indeed sad, that we should miss you for a week. Nevertheless, have a good one...